Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have a VT 2013 and i already deleted the resonator and the muffler, i wanted to gutted the cat but there is a connection and the mechanic told me that better ask someone before doing it, it is ok to straight pipe all and delete thr whole catalytic???and how i would sound, thanks and please if you can answer

·
Super Moderator
3,826 Posts
You can remove the lower cat from the pipe and still drive fine without setting codes. Just be careful not to hit the o2 sensor right above.

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,569 Posts
Like he said for no codes. Or you can gut both cats in the same pipe section for the most power but you will throw a code unless tuned out or you have the proper spacer or elbow for the second O2 sensor. For sound just search FB groups of catless straight piped VT. Plenty of video out there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can remove the lower cat from the pipe and still drive fine without setting codes. Just be careful not to hit the o2 sensor right above.
thank my guy, one more questions if you dont mind, a greedy fv bov will fit in without cutting the upper plastic part of the bumper??? and wich bov would you recomend me please and thank you 🙏🙏🙏

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,569 Posts
Yes but on a cold pipe with proper flange on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.