Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Summer Import Alliance

921 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  jason 
Sounds like a good trip to me. I am in. You gonna post it on FB or just leave it up here?

As I was sad that I did not see ANY VT's at this IA I hope to see some of you for the summer. It would be awesome to see some VT's at these events. KDM all the way! Here are some details.

Summer Meet 2013 at Kentucky Speedway

ImportAlliance Summer Meet 2013ImportAlliance Summer Meet 2013

July 20-21, 2013

9am – 5pm both Saturday and Sunday

Kentucky Speedway

This is our 1st year in Sparta, KY which is just outside of Louisville KY, and Cincinatti, OH. We are expecting a huge turnout. Thousands of cars were in attendance last year and we are expecting even more this year. We have moved the Summer Meet to this new location so that we have room to grow at a venue closer to the middle of the country.

Admission is $20.00 per person.

At this event gas grills may be used and pop-up tents can be set up during the day.

Camping overnight on the speedway property will NOT be allowed.

Please do not bring alcoholic beverages and do not bring your pets to the meet. Also please do not do burnouts and try to drift in the parking lots. Safety is a huge priority of ours.

We will have more details shortly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.