Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a hard time finding this out so apologies if this was asked in the forum already.

Has anyone tried swapping a 2016+ VT dashboard into a 2015 VT with any success? I just like the look of the '16+ and found a wrecked one at a yard, the dash was up for about $200 was thinking of putting it into my '15 but wanted to be sure that it would work.

Veloster - Sacramento.jpg

·
Registered
2016 Elite White R-Spec VT
30 Posts
What exactly are you referring to when saying “dashboard”?

Are you talking about the gauges cluster; with the speedometer and tachometer? If so, there are threads about this already. I believe it to be an easy swap. It has been done plenty of times before.

I agree with that the 2016+ gauge cluster is much better looking. Looks more like a premium sports car cluster. Honestly similar to Audi’s. I have had both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What exactly are you referring to when saying “dashboard”?

Are you talking about the gauges cluster; with the speedometer and tachometer? If so, there are threads about this already. I believe it to be an easy swap. It has been done plenty of times before.

I agree with that the 2016+ gauge cluster is much better looking. Looks more like a premium sports car cluster. Honestly similar to Audi’s. I have had both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome, I guess that was why I didn't find it lol, I wasn't searching gauge cluster. Thanks, looking forward to swapping them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts