Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After speaking with a few people via Facebook I believe we may have enough interest for SXTH to come up to the NE and do a dyno day. All details are preliminary, and as such are subject to change. To best triangulate between northeast owners the event will be in Massachusetts. As of right now I am looking at Enhanced Street Performance in Sterling, MA. If you are interested please let me know so I can compile a running list of interested parties. Once I get enough interest I will solidify details, but for now the event will most likely be held during the summer months (for nicer weather).

·
Super Moderator
2,997 Posts
In to chill.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Damn. If it wasn't for the added cost of the spare ECU I'd insist on getting, I'd be sorely tempted to do the 10 hour drive. Not many opportunities in this neck of the woods.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn. If it wasn't for the added cost of the spare ECU I'd insist on getting, I'd be sorely tempted to do the 10 hour drive. Not many opportunities in this neck of the woods.
You could try to find a spare ECU beforehand.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
You could try to find a spare ECU beforehand.
Definitely on my mind. Still a budget thing though, and the 16's are hard to find bargains on.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Hi Mark et al, to my knowledge tuners have used ECS Performance in East Windsor CT. It's primarily a subie shop, but I know BTR has their annual Hyundai events there. I would definitely drop by.

·
Super Moderator
2,997 Posts
i may be interested in a stage 0 canned tune or something alike.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Mark, it'd be nice to see you in person. I'm located in Everett, ma. Hope this event goes through. In the middle of looking for new job. If there's a signing bonus, I'd definitely be interested in getting a dyno tune. Also, any update on if you can edit idle rpm now?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As of right now I would rather wait for SXTH to gain more access to the ECU before having an event. Though I do not doubt that his current tunes are great, I feel as though I would be doing myself and others a disservice by having him come up without more ECU access. It's rare to see events in this area and I want to make sure that everyone is getting the maximum potential of his capabilities. Again, nothing against SXTH, but things like editing idle RPM would be nice. I apologize for the lack of information on this front. SXTH, you have my contact info. Let me know if you have made any strides on the tuning front. Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Definitely Interested. About an hour from Sterling, Ma and 15 mins from East Windsor.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts