Veloster Turbo Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I can’t speak to the V2 but I in fact do have the EM3 on my car. And no it’s not stock vibrations, you feel it. Especially on startup and initial acceleration. I do feel the difference between stock and the EM3 performance wise. Personally I think it’s worth the money, especially since unscrewing the stock dogbone and cramming in new bushings is a pain in the ass... IMO
Yeah driving around today has made me realize how much of a difference the V2 has compared to stock with no wheel hop and smoother shifting. I think I’m going to keep the V2 in and be mindful that AC and low rpms will produce vibrations but it’s worth keeping it in

·
Registered
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
3,994 Posts
if your only issue is from low rpm or ac on then get a tune with higher idle like 1k rpm. Night and day different from a NVH standpoint and power will be added as well. Can still sell the V2 for the same durometer inserts for same results but $ in your pocket. Hell I have a mount with some already installed.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
if your only issue is from low rpm or ac on then get a tune with higher idle like 1k rpm. Night and day different from a NVH standpoint and power will be added as well. Can still sell the V2 for the same durometer inserts for same results but $ in your pocket. Hell I have a mount with some already installed.
Do you have any suggestions for a tune?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts