Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what up guys, anyone having problems syncing there andriod phonebook to there veloster...:furious:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've got a Galaxy SII and it runs through the process very easily but will only download 1,000 contacts and the ones it loads are fairly random with entries from all through the alphabet. I would have thought that if it had a 1K entry limit that it would load them sequentially and stop when it gets to the limit but I have entries from A-Z but am just missing 700+ throughout the contact list.

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
my Galaxy S1 sync's up most of the time but doesn't keep the 'log' very long.. i don't know why.. could be because my phone is so modded and the bluetooth or something isn't very stable?

I am running Ice cream sammich right now and Overclocked to 1.4Ghz among other things so that could be why..

Getting a Galaxy S3 in a couple months so I will report back how it works after I root and flash it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've got a Galaxy SII and it runs through the process very easily but will only download 1,000 contacts and the ones it loads are fairly random with entries from all through the alphabet. I would have thought that if it had a 1K entry limit that it would load them sequentially and stop when it gets to the limit but I have entries from A-Z but am just missing 700+ throughout the contact list.
You have 700+ contacts in your SGS2???:serious: Good God, I have like 40 in mine.

·
Registered
76 Posts
You have 700+ contacts in your SGS2???:serious: Good God, I have like 40 in mine.
No, I have 1,763 (majority are business contacts and I'd bet that I'm a tad older than the typical VT owner) and it will only load 1,000 max. Unfortunately for me there is no rhyme or reason as to how it selects that 1,000. Unfortunately I have yet to find one of my "everyday" contacts that it did load so I have to figure out a plan B. Also have an issue where the bluetooth won't connect to my phone but maybe once out of every 3 or 4 times I start the car up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts