Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tampa Fl. Saturday 1/30 possilbe Meet and greet with 6EE 8pm.
Calling all Tampa to Orlando VT's and R-spec's
Anyone interested in getting a meet going Jan. 30th @ 8pm to welcome 6EE tuner to the sun shine state.
6EE will be in the Tampa bay area for a training seminar Jan 30th- 31rst,
6EE would like to meet up with the bay area VT crew to hang out chill, plug in an ECU and star messing around. :cool2:
all suggestions are welcomed for location of VT TB 2016 meet.
Lets get this collaboration going...
:smile:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dunno maybe so,
There aren't that many performance shop in tampa that would look at trying to tune a VT.
they treat it like a HONDA, everyone has or had one.
only 6EE would know

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Cool! I'll be at least capturing some data from vizhunz15rspec. I need to get data from all model years and transmissions so we have to start somewhere.

I'll be availabale after 7:30-8pm and I know I'll need some grub so I'm down for whatever. Last time I was in Tampa I went to Busch Gardens and that was a looooong time ago lol.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kool
any suggestions on location???
i see littlemurillo making that drive from the 954 to the 813

it'll be cool to maybe do a roll out?
it's been a while since i've been to a Tampa Racing hang out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am down.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Are you going to gave to physically open the ECU housings to capture these base files?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
"There's causeway meets at Courtney Campbell on the weekends and some new meets starting up locally in surrounding areas I don't have any other Tampa velosters that I see at meets so you should deff makes some appearances " charlie ,

thats a possibility,
once 6EE provides a meet up location when he is done with training we could me him there then ride out

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I was relying on you guys to tell ME where to go lol! I'm not familiar with the area at all.

I know I'll be hungry, so food/car meet is cool with me, i just need to know where.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts