Veloster Turbo Forum banner

The VT handwave and/or gesture.

3K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  turbo supra 
#1 ·
As most of you know, there are some car brands/models that have their own little ways to say "Hi" and "Hello" to a fellow motorist that happens to drive the same (awesome) car as you do. Heck, even motorcycles get their own wave, or in this case, the extended arm and fingers pointing. In my case, currently still a WRX driver, the wave is a simple hand gesture, a quick wave if you will.
My question is: Will there or should there be a VT greeting/gesture, and what better place to come up with one than here, on the VT Forum?!? :cool2: :big smile:
My vote is for absolutely, lets shake some fingers or flash some high beams at each other.
Your 2 cents?

#2 ·
i talked with the manager at hyundai in austin texas and he said and this may be only for austin but he said that each dealer is only getting 2 velosters for the rest of the year! he could also be talking about the matte grey vt cause he knows thats the one im getting but i say throw sime high beams if i see you!

#3 ·
We could do the Trekie symbol - the Vulcan Salute...and it's V aka Veloster...what da think ?

Vulcan salute is a hand gesture consisting of a raised hand, palm forward with the fingers parted between the middle and ring finger, and the thumb extended.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.