Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the lap3 ecu installed. Shout out to David. I got an ecu that didn’t work, sent it back, they said it was fine but still didn’t work. David got them to expedite me another one that after installation, started on the first try, so there was definitely something different about the first ecu they sent me (part # said it was for 2015 my, but they said 2015 my rest of world was same as 2016 us... Not Totally sure of that, but the 2nd ecu they sent was 2016 my and worked, so definitely something different.

I did not get my vin programmed into it, so I get the P0630 cel now. I could get a gds vci and program it in, or I could leave it blank and it should work on other vehicles... gotta find another 2016 dct to try.

I love this thing. power and torque has been opened up. All they way through the powerband. I haven’t got the stupid limp mode yet either. it still pops even though I didn’t ask for pops to be programmed. Just so much power. The veloster was meant to be tuned... and the lap3 ecu tune is awesome.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whatever the ECU price was plus Labor day sale discount. It's on par with every other spare tuned ECU out there.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I'm happy with the tune.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts