Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I had to look into doing this, but where do people get their windows tinted nowadays?
There used to be a speed shop here in Royal Oak, MI called Street Legal Performance where I got my last car done and it looks and works beautifully.
Unfortunately they went out of business last year, so no where do I go? Don't tell me I have to go to some cookie cutter business that will try to also sell me a sun setter awning system or some other stuff that I don't want or need, haha!!

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
lots of people in michigan.. can't wait to move back.. much better car scene to meet fellow tuners..

I got my tiburon done at a place on shoennherr, south of hall road called Auto One Glass. They did an awesome job.

Also, these days a lot of the mobile glass services will also tint!! You might want to check out xceedspeed.com (Michigan car scene forum) and ask about the best places to get tinted so you can get some better reviews.

·
Registered
51 Posts
audioexpress............home of the $1 install!!!!

i heard they do tint, idk if they in michigan though........or you could go to some dud who does it in their back yard

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
i got my srt-4 window tinted at audio express down here in NM after it got broken into. they contract it out and the guy did an amazing job!

i don't think they have audio express back in MI.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm having it done at an auto shop my friend manages. They do everything for cars/boats/etc under the sun from tint to dynos.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I looked on a dealer's site for the description of the one I'm hopefully going to buy, and it listed "window tint" already...can anybody that drove one off the lot confirm it comes with tint and how dark? Legal limit where I'm at is 28%, so I can't go super dark anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts