Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, Guys. I've been a Veloster owner since 2014. Had a 2012 NAV Veloster base and traded in for a brand new 2015 R-Spec back in March of 2015. Every time I googled something about my car, it led me here so I ended up just making an account. This community is pretty on-point so I decided I want to be a part of it.
I've been stationed in Korea since June, but my nine months are just about up and I'll be back in Fort Hood, TX in a couple weeks. I'll be back home in Valley Springs, CA in March! Drove my car from Texas to Pleasanton, CA (Great road trip) right before they shipped me here so my dad could take care of it for me while I'm gone. He's been loving driving it for the last few months and he told me it actually really opened his eyes to imports (He's a hardcore 'merica-made guy).
I've decided I'm just going to keep it in California until my contract is up at the end of this year so I can come home and go to college and have a nice low-key job and work on my car for a few good years. The only thing that's gonna suck is all the CARB laws in that state. It's ridiculous.
Since I've been here in Korea, I've Just been ordering loads and loads of parts, all based off what this community says is the best. I'll have a good 30 or so boxes of parts waiting for me when I come home that I'm insanely excited to install. I'll try and do a build thread as well with a ton of pictures as a few of the parts haven't been shown very much (or at all) in the forums.

Glad to be here! Totally in love with my car. :cool:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
"WELCOME to VT Nation!" TheDoogs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts