Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how can I get grey matte ultimate pkg?
I was waiting in norther Virginia looks hopless

·
Registered
730 Posts
how can I get grey matte ultimate pkg?
I was waiting in norther Virginia looks hopless
Keep looking for it! Check Chuck's list and be ready to travel out of state to get it, but never pay over MSRP.

·
Registered
128 Posts
More inventory should be arriving soon. There was a strike at the Hyundai manufacturing plant in S.Korea that just ended a couple of weeks ago, so they are starting to ship more models to the U.S. now.

If you're really desperate to get your hands on one, contact Hyundai Consumer Support and ask them to locate one for you. That's whaty I did to get my Vitamin C Veloster and it arrived almost 2 weeks later.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Another option is to let your local dealers know that you want one if anyone "orders" it and changes their mind. That is how I got mine, although not the matte grey.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I was told by my Hyundai dealer that corporate head office confirmed that the first shipment of Matte Grey Velosters would also be the last.... no plans to produce any more this year. Cost is a factor as the paint is sold at a loss ($1000 option vs actual cost of the matte process) and the time it takes to reconfigure the production line for matte paint.
Find one that has already been shipped if you can! Looks like they are going to be collectors items!....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts