Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my vt last night finally after waiting for months. :cool2: she was delivered to my house via 18 wheeler last night around 8. didnt have time to take pics or even play around with her. will try and get some pics up in the next couple of days if yall would lilke. she came all the way from florida to tx. cant wait to start checking every thing out and getting her all cleaned up.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Which dealer in FL did you get it from? Will you be getting tints?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
o'brien hyundai. tint is next in line. going to call some places tomorrow.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Nice!!! White looks awesome with tints. It's like the car has a pair of sunglasses. Congrats and Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no doubt man. thanks. just ordered my klasse all in one cleaner and sealant and some sonus leather conditioner along with some other detailing products. she will be looking better than new before long.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I've said it twice already but I'll say it again. Klasse is awesome stuff.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Can I get the Klasse Cleaner in any store or it's only a webpage order, like in this webpage: KLASSE VINYL, LEATHER, RUBBER & PLASTIC-CLEANER/PROTECTANT ?
I want something easy to use, and that will not crack the plastics when exposed to the sun. I get a lot of sun here in Miami. Usually I don't put anything on the interior of the car; I just dust it and clean with a rag.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im not sure if you can find it in the store. the klasse all in one is not meant for interior, it meant for non porous materials like paint, glass, hard plastics. i would definitely recommend a leather conditioner.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I thought they recommend it for interior, even for leather. At least that's what they state on their webpage.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.