Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my catless downpipe from Tork. Purchased new and used for 50k miles with no issues. It is ceramic coated which works better with heat dispersion. No codes popped up for me. Selling for $150. Moving to Cali soon so I can't be having this on the car anymore. Apologies DP is not off the car yet so its a bit hard to take picture of downpipe.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Jan, quick question. You said no codes... that's great. Is that common? Also, is this ridding of all the cats in the car? Or is there one 'back of' the downpipe?

Also, what's it like in terms of smell? Classic catless car smell, or less invasive? I guess that's connected to the last question. Thanks!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A code may pop up once in a blue moon but it doesn’t change the drive ability of the car and clears after a few miles. The smell I don’t notice greatly but it’s also maybe because I got used to it and then I also use the air recirculation option in the car to avoid bringing the gas smell. There is a cat in the downpipe but the Tork pipe is cat less

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I'm in Cali & might take this off your hands :) just need to confirm 16' vt model will fit

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
$200 & a friend ;)

Reactions: misnblu

·
Registered
2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo --- 2020 Hyundai Veloster N
5 Posts
Whats the point of the ceramic coating? Wouldn't that make the pipe hotter?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts