Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone we just wanted to let you know that we will be coming down to California for HanFest on the 25th of this month. Sorry for the late notice but we were unsure if we would be able to get out of the shop. That being said we are bringing the tuning equipment and would love to do some tuning. If your on the fence about a tune not having to ship your ecu and some very good prices should have you ready. We are going to do the stage 0 for $250 and a 1 or 1.5 for 400. So huge discounts all around, We should also have alittle room to spare(Just bringing the VT) for anyone who would like a part.

Also if anyone along the I5 corridor would like a tune we may be able to make a stop, Just trying To get people taken care of while we are out and about.

Thank you

James

Edit:

Tenitive list so everyone can keep track

Tuning:

Whiteboy
Mr.MattyV
Letigre21
Fastswimmerguy
Theory
JeyR29
Mackv
scusa
SoCal Garage Works
vooska

Maybes:

Shiroi Oni
bboyshadow7

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow! Looks like I can't pass this up. Where's Han fest? I'm in reno,nv. Or like you said I can meet you some where on I-5.
Someone is very excited, The show is in California city,ca. Yes we would be willing to make some stops but will try and get a few people grouped together while making stops

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I've lived in California all my life and didn't know there was a city called California City! LOL

Can you pm me a price for a 1.5 upgrade, I have a stage 1 currently and would love to move up a notch especially if I'm saving some money? It's not too far off for me and I would love to get mine dyno tuned by THE MAN!

·
Registered
2014 Veloster Turbo Elite White, Black/Blue Interior
1,371 Posts
why is your font so big?
overcompensating ha

So when you're at the event, would I just meet you there? Should I make an appointment or something like that? I assume you won't be going further south than Cali City.

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
overcompensating ha

So when you're at the event, would I just meet you there? Should I make an appointment or something like that? I assume you won't be going further south than Cali City.
Yes we plan on being set up to flash at the event, There will not be a timed appointment but if you interested please let us know what to prepare for. Do not plan on going further, I may be able to talk John into it if there are several people

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've lived in California all my life and didn't know there was a city called California City! LOL

Can you pm me a price for a 1.5 upgrade, I have a stage 1 currently and would love to move up a notch especially if I'm saving some money? It's not too far off for me and I would love to get mine dyno tuned by THE MAN!
Typically the upgrade is 200$ There will not be a dyno involved but It will be a more custom tune

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in Arizona and very interested in the stage 1... Are you guy coming here anytime?
Do not have any current plans for that, but if there was enough interest we could

·
Registered
374 Posts
Chicago is only like a little bit off The i5 right? Lol

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Hey James I'm already schedule to go there can't wait to meet us! :D
John told me there's a slight update to my tune can we do that while we are there?
And if you havea booth if be down to park with you guys ;)

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey James I'm already schedule to go there can't wait to meet us! :D
John told me there's a slight update to my tune can we do that while we are there?
And if you havea booth if be down to park with you guys ;)
Im not sure what you guys talked about but Im sure we can make something happen. Make sure to spread the word as it will not only save you some money but no downtime of your car

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Write me down for a 1 or 1.5.. I have a spare ecu i need matched then tuned.. I want to talk to you guys before i decide on the exact tune.. but mark me down.

I dont think i can stay the whole day at Hanfest.. SO im calling dibs on an early slot!!!! haha
Not a problem you are on the list sir

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I will confirm with you guys later if I will be making it or not. I forgot there's an event happening that weekend in Orange County that I will be attending, but will have to discuss with my brother to see if we can go there Sunday so I can come get my car tuned on Saturday.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm going to see If I can make this happen! I'm assuming its going to be a canned (think thats the right term) tune or are you going to be able to dyno and tweak as necessary?

1 - 20 of 163 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.