Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sent 2 emails, sent a message thru your website, and Facebook and I still have not received any response what so ever. I just want my tracking number for my order. Why is this so hard? 3 days now I have been trying to get it. You claim 24/7 support on your website, live up to it!

·
Registered
567 Posts
O snap

·
Registered
567 Posts
Uh Turbosocks?????????

·
Registered
567 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have sent 2 emails, sent a message thru your website, and Facebook and I still have not received any response what so ever. I just want my tracking number for my order. Why is this so hard? 3 days now I have been trying to get it. You claim 24/7 support on your website, live up to it!
Typically see more action on his Facebook page. Looks like he's been pretty busy.

Did he say it was shipped or did you just order something?

I ordered something the 6th of April and didn't get a shipped notification with tracking number until the 28th.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got a reply on Facebook, drop shipped so there may not be a tracking number but he is looking into it.

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
replied on facebook with tracking, just got it from vendor after I inquired..

been a bit busy lately and had some wonderful customs hang ups on tow hooks and BOVs causing some delays.. everything should be smoother from here on out.

Sorry about the delay!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts