Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a good set of tuner lugs. Preferably in a red but I don't know any good brands and I'm not sure that I trust Ebay/Amazon ones. I bought a set of red one for my winter wheels from am auto store and they are just acorns painted red... and they chip. Anyone know who or where to get a good set?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Gorilla sells some on amazon that are aluminum but longer so should have twisting issues like our stock lugs. I have their steel ones that pierce sells and love the durability.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Gorilla and / or mcgard.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Don't buy aluminum ones regardless of who makes them... They are crap and cross thread easy.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I tired posting earlier a link to site that has a couple options for lugs but it got deleted apparently. I noticed it was a previous vendor here so maybe that's why it got deleted. I guess we're not allowed to post links to help members out?

So if you google search for opposite of NorthCal Storage Job you might find some help there.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tired posting earlier a link to site that has a couple options for lugs but it got deleted apparently. I noticed it was a previous vendor here so maybe that's why it got deleted. I guess we're not allowed to post links to help members out?

So if you google search for opposite of NorthCal Storage Job you might find some help there.
Successful search! Screw the lugs, I'm gonna get a new job.
Screenshot_20170830-194649.png

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
I can totally store a tesla for them. In my driveway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, McGuard are nuts (get it?) expensive. Gonna let that simmer in my cart at amazon and see what deal they give me. The red Gorilla ones look exactly like the ones I bought from the auto store. Priced the same too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts