Veloster Turbo Forum banner

61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Sorry Matrix, its a fair way but its honestly worth it!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Congrats Maximum. All we gotta do is wait and see what results Fly obtains.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Thanks Xerox. Make sure that it's on a similar dyno when you did it ruger! Don't want inaccurate figures because it's a number happy dyno lol.

·
Banned
7,377 Posts
Done! Final figure - 159.7kw at the wheels and around 320nm also at the wheels. Who shoved a firecracker up this car's exhaust!? Absolute monster now - just need to do a slight clutch mod to get it to shift a little faster now. Can vouch for this guy, knows his shit and able to tune to get the best out of any mods to the VT and will advise on how to upgrade to get the best out of it. I need to budget in the future for a redesigned air filter induction and better intercooler. Details are below, don't call for a couple of days as he said to wait a few days before I spill the beans on everything but I couldn't hold out on you guys. Usually books a couple of weeks in advance.

Nick Ashwin @ NA Autosports & Engineering
21 Brennan Street, Slacks Creek, Queensland
(07) 3808 3048

Full custom tunes for your car and exact mods: $1650 forum special.

He also has replacement turbo kits, heavy duty conrods and pistons, intercooler kits, a full exhaust setup with resonator in production and more. He has been keeping a lid on these developments for over 6 months plus so he could surprise everyone. He has invested heavily into the R&D of these cars and wants to do more.

Get in touch guys, he's legit!!
If he is heavily doing R&D get him on the forum. :) would b great for you guys to have a local vendor.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Looked those figures up and I believe they translate to: 214HP & 236tq

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Forgot to add that he also cleared my CELs for my BOV and my gutted downpipe. :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Funny you say that, I was beside one on the way back from Redcliffe today. Busy traffic so only one or two squirts and I think he was a touch faster still as it hooked up faster and it was DSG. I'm having difficulty with the squirrely steering now in 2nd and a touch in 3rd and 1st is absolutely useless unless I baby it. I don't think I would want much more power and I'm thanking goodness I have the Achilles semi-slicks or I'd be spinning and wheel hopping all the way down the road in the first three gears. Don't get me wrong, it would be hilariously fun but my tyres would last maybe 10,000km. :haha:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
That could be a good idea.

By the way - wheres your Tork tune? I want to compare :)

·
Banned
7,377 Posts
HI Guys excited to join the group and very glad to see MAXIMUM pleased with how the tune came up ! I am looking forward to a heap more projects with these cars ! Talk soon Guys
Excited to see what toucan do for our Aussie brothers and sisters.

Make sure you contact an Admin if you wish to become a supporting vendor and advertise your products on the site.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
HI Guys excited to join the group and very glad to see MAXIMUM pleased with how the tune came up ! I am looking forward to a heap more projects with these cars ! Talk soon Guys
Hi Nick, welcome to the forum. Do you have any affiliated shops down in Melbourne?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi 999RXerox in response to your question, no i dont have any other affiliated shops, however i have tuned these ecu's for mild mods via mail order with great success

61 - 80 of 97 Posts