Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone PLEASE help me find a replacement for the small hose that goes from the throttle body to the front of the car? Presuming it goes to the intercooler? Everything I have ordered off eBay is to short/ if I clamp it down it shakes lose because again, it’s to small!
This is what the part looks like, but after talking to the people at Hyundai it might be the wrong part number. CAN anyone please help me find a replacement?!??

I have a 2013 Hyundai Veloster turbo***
Automotive tire Font Bumper Glove Automotive design
1 - 1 of 1 Posts