Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Would you be interested in a standalone fog light module?

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
So when can we order ?
^^^^ this!
I should have the rest of the parts I ordered Tuesday or Wednesday. I will build one so I can take pictures, and then Socks can put them up in the store, or you can PM me Next weekend. I also hope to get the website completed this weekend and you should be able to order there as well. By the way, I have another great product in the works. It is probably about a month away. I have another person helping on this one and may be able to show it to you in a few weeks. Don't want to say what it is yet, until I am sure we can do it. But, I'm pretty sure you will like it, I have wanted one for a while.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
That's so exciting! I'm anxious to see what you've came up with now!

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
Ok guys, I have all the parts and assembled and tested the first kit today. I have sent Socks the info to list these in his store. They are now ready for sale. Price is going to be $55 for the complete kit shipped, there will be nothing else to buy (I'm going to assume you have electrical tape).

If you just can't wait to purchase from the store, send me a PM and I will send you payment info and add you to the list.

·
Registered
7,107 Posts
I would have paid an extra buck or so for color instructions...but I guess that would do.

LOL J/K!!!

MAN bruce that looks GREAT!!!!

Looks like 5 wires to connect. VERY EASY! You made this SUPER simple. Looks like instead of plug and play, it is splice and play. As close as you can get to plug and play. each wire is labeled. Man I am just drooling over your wiring work. I admire good electrical products like this. The braided lines also makes this look BAD ASS!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I concur, looks like a quality product, no ghetto mod here.

MyDianaZ06, when you stand in front of your car to do this it will be in color ;)

·
Vendor
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
going to add to the site in a couple hours :)

·
Registered
7,107 Posts
MyDianaZ06, when you stand in front of your car to do this it will be in color ;)
LMAO! Yeah not only color but motion picture too haha

Naw I was just TRYING to find something I could poke Bruce with. And the ONLY thing I could find was the instructions were in black and white. And that was lame too. Bruce never gives any reasons to doubt his product. Not even when mother nature is a factor LOL

You know what would have been real funny though, had he took a pic of it with a ketchup bottle in the background! That would have made it official LOL

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
what tools would this require you to have in order to do?

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
1. Trim Removal tool or protected flat screwdriver
2. #2 Phillips Screwdriver
3. 10mm socket
4. 10mm wrench
5. Adjustable Pliers
6. Electrical Tape

·
Registered
453 Posts
Ok guys, I have all the parts and assembled and tested the first kit today. I have sent Socks the info to list these in his store. They are now ready for sale. Price is going to be $55 for the complete kit shipped, there will be nothing else to buy (I'm going to assume you have electrical tape).

If you just can't wait to purchase from the store, send me a PM and I will send you payment info and add you to the list.
Are these kits still available??

·
Registered
560 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Has this been added to the Turbosocks store yet? I checked and could not navigate well enough to find it.

61 - 80 of 92 Posts