Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 225 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am putting up an interest thread for some Hyundai Hubcentric spacers. Yes, Hubcentric for those who still worry about the hubcentric stuff! They have a Hyundai center bore of 67.1mm and 12x1.5mm studs. 5x114.3 bolt pattern!

They are going to be made here.

I am getting some 12mm spacer made for the rear to use extended studs with to push them out a little more flush as my 8mm ones aren't quite there :p

While I was at it, I asked about getting some adapters made in the popular 20mm and 25mm sizes. If I were to purchase these in bulk (10 kits at a time) I could get us a really good deal on them.

The sizes I would concentrate on would be 12mm, 20mm and 25mm. They said they could also do other sizes but I would have to get 10 kits made to get good pricing.

Would also be able to have them anodized in universal black for not much more.

So far, pricing looks like this. Pricing is PER SET (2 spacers) and as always FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!!!

12mm: 55$ (will need to replace stock studs with extended) 8mm spacers are the max you want on stock studs. I can look at including them
20mm: 65$ (adapters that come with new studs in the spacer + the nuts for the stock studs)
25mm: 70$ (adapters that come with new studs in the spacer + the nuts for the stock studs)

I will get pictures as soon as mine are done! These will be high quality, billet spacers with quality hardware!

These spacers are intended for stock wheels or aftermarket wheels that have cutouts between the holes for the stud. The nuts/studs on the 20mm stick past the spacer.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
holy crap, isnt everyone else selling them for 100/pair? start free shipping to canada!!! lol

·
Registered
78 Posts
interesting. So the full flush fitment for stock is 20 front and 25 rear? I would probably be in for this. My wife is already getting pissed off that i wont stop modding her car...

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah 20/25 on stock is flush..

Yes, others are selling for 100 or so per 2 pieces (so 200$ or so for four)

I'm not trying to make a quick buck and I care about benefiting the community which is one reason my pricing is always so low!

These will be made in the USA out of billet aluminum using machinery to hold the highest tolerances.

Since they are made out of billet and not cast, this will assure perfect balance. High grade studs and nuts will be used to assure no issues with shearing/bending.

The difference between these and others will be price and possibly finish (if you don't opt to pay for anodizing) and that's it.

mwil, I am looking to have someone in Canada distribute these to make shipping cheaper :)

Reactions: JGunz18

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
mwil, I am looking to have someone in Canada distribute these to make shipping cheaper :)
Yup I know. Rob lives around the corner from me :).

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
5$ per set extra I believe! and will take a little longer!

Dammit EC!!! I am moving as fast as I can to get you guys stuff!!

Reactions: Kthulhu and jeremy

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
u know my answer.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
This is a completely horrible idea! I'll totally be in in on it as soon as I have money again.

·
Registered
242 Posts
What's the smallest you can come up with lol. My setup doesn't need anymore space :(

·
Registered
718 Posts
Interested. AWESOME price. I'm in once these come out.

My TS list of goodies to buy by winter is growing quick...and I'm back from Europe.

1 - 20 of 225 Posts