3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
IT is on the way :)

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
My god...

I installed my mount finally yesterday.. Car has been up in the garage for a couple weeks with BBK fit and such.

I came from the 75A bushings..

This lower mount PWNS over the 75A. I haven't noticed any vibration with the lower mount (version 1) and the feel when shifting is better.

WIN WIN WIN!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Difference that noticeable between the 75a and the ttr?

Any more specific details?

·
Registered
49 Posts
My god...

I installed my mount finally yesterday.. Car has been up in the garage for a couple weeks with BBK fit and such.

I came from the 75A bushings..

This lower mount PWNS over the 75A. I haven't noticed any vibration with the lower mount (version 1) and the feel when shifting is better.

WIN WIN WIN!!
Yes I highly doubt anyone will find a lower mount that has basically no vibs, yet stops all the movement it does.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Yes I highly doubt anyone will find a lower mount that has basically no vibs, yet stops all the movement it does.
^+1. Nature of the beast. Looking forward to comparing my ttr set vs shaved 75a inserts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
It came! It came! Now gotta find time to install it... Anyone in SoCal have access to a lift? Got collars to install as well :cool2:

20140303_145515.jpg
20140303_145535.jpg
20140303_145615.jpg

·
Registered
1,521 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Does anyone know the values the bolts should be torqued to? I got it in and would like to do it right the first time, but can't find torque values anywhere :(

Also, how do you rotate pics 90 degs so it's upright vertically?
20140318_214705.jpg

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
To rotate pics, you would need a photo editing program or take the picture in the right aspect!

That color combo looks fantastic. I will get pictures of mine when I install my bracing permanently.

I need to get some free time to right up a proper review. Will also be doing a customer install on one on an auto to do a compare review!

101 - 120 of 150 Posts