Veloster Turbo Forum banner

421 - 440 of 462 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Does the filter that comes with the catch can need to be put on the top of these?

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #422
no, you can run it just like shown in the pictures! The V.1 was out of stock so I had to buy the more expensive V.2 on a couple orders. Just run it in closed loop! (the way it is in the box)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Cool thats what I did!

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #425
Just got more catch cans in stock the other day! We have silver and black available and have blue and black hose options in stock!

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #427
will have a few of them up by the end of this week!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Any way to ensure that I get one before they go out of stock again like something along the lines of a pre-order?

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #429
I can do a pre-order on these. I think I still have one left if you are interested.

Reactions: Chappy_Snappy

·
Registered
134 Posts
I can do a pre-order on these. I think I still have one left if you are interested.

I ended up grabbing one while they were in stock a couple days ago as well. Can't wait for it to come in!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Is there no way to install this CC with the K&N intake? If its possible I am looking for one so would be down to buy.
get the version that mounts to the left of the engine when looking at it. there is no good way to install it with a K&N. I tried 3 different ways to make it work but in the end I ended up buying new hoses this weekend to move it this weekend.

The challenge is emptying when full. and for me, it needs to be emptied every 2.5K miles.

·
Registered
143 Posts
get the version that mounts to the left of the engine when looking at it. there is no good way to install it with a K&N. I tried 3 different ways to make it work but in the end I ended up buying new hoses this weekend to move it this weekend.

The challenge is emptying when full. and for me, it needs to be emptied every 2.5K miles.
derp

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wouldn't it be simple to drill a hole in the k&n surround plate next to where the intake pipe exits the box and put a bolt through to mount it? This seems fairly logical to me...but I'm no mechanic...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Wouldn't it be simple to drill a hole in the k&n surround plate next to where the intake pipe exits the box and put a bolt through to mount it? This seems fairly logical to me...but I'm no mechanic...

Well guess I will go with the Mishimoto MMBCC-UNI-BK Black Baffled Oil Catch Can as this seems to work anywhere and is easy to clean...maybe next time
Sent a PM. Let's not derail to bad.

421 - 440 of 462 Posts