Veloster Turbo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
So are we testing ketchup as a hose lube now??????? i seriously just walked into the wrong thread, im gonna go see whats going on over there now ..../backs out slowly

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
So are we testing ketchup as a hose lube now??????? i seriously just walked into the wrong thread, im gonna go see whats going on over there now ..../backs out slowly
Don't worry guys.. Once the thread heroin withdrawal kicks in, he'll be back.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I just read going from the bottom up on my phone and I see, penis pump? What the hell? I scroll up and I can't believe I saw what I did.. I am still laughing.. That is probably the funniest thing I've seen.. Nate is totally gonna get a woody when he sees this in the morning

Reactions: MyDianaZ06

·
Registered
3,558 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'm waiting for this. Once its up ill be buying

Reactions: iVeloT

·
Registered
705 Posts
I just got mine from Tork yesterday and its noticeable at the top end. I wish I waited a week and got yours. Do you think polishing the inside will have any benefit?
I've got to agree, Torks product is top shelf SS, wish it came with t-clamps, but being smooth sanded SS I guess was the trade off!

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
polishing will not make any difference to the inside of the pipe.

Using stainless or aluminum will not make much of a difference. If anything, aluminum will help get rid of the heat faster.

Let's get this back on topic please :)

Reactions: RoBRaYLeV

·
Registered
119 Posts
polishing will not make any difference to the inside of the pipe.

Using stainless or aluminum will not make much of a difference. If anything, aluminum will help get rid of the heat faster.

Let's get this back on topic please :)
Polishing won't... But adding ketchup will. Just saying

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Polishing won't... But adding ketchup will. Just saying
The ketchup will be more likely to cause stainless steel to rust because of the vinegar in it. Aluminum will not see the same effect unless you are using very strong caustic or sulfuric acid.

Reactions: Turbosocks
41 - 60 of 93 Posts