Veloster Turbo Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
If we lived closer i would come help for free. Hang in there. we all appreciate what you do!!!!

OK back on topic.

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Small pricing change due to shipping cost + Paypal fees. Don't be mad :)

After carefully looking at shipping costs, I am going with Priority mail to everyone (which means you will see it in the USA within 3 days) and it will be insured for up to 50$ and include tracking. Makes sense from a sellers and a buyers stand point and it will still be much cheaper for the whole kit!

Shipped the first batch out and I will have a bunch more enroute. People who pay after today will have a slight delay in shipping.

When I go to flat rate 5$ shippingon the site in 2014, the price will be adjusted accordingly.

Thank you guys :)

·
Registered
873 Posts
If I order tonight is there a wait

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Shipped the first batch out and I will have a bunch more enroute. People who pay after today will have a slight delay in shipping.
Yeah, will be about a week wait. They will be re-stocked around Monday.

OZ shipping and Canadian shipping will be updated on the site.

Canadian = 7$ more
Australian = 10$ more

·
Registered
509 Posts
Small pricing change due to shipping cost + Paypal fees. Don't be mad :)

After carefully looking at shipping costs, I am going with Priority mail to everyone (which means you will see it in the USA within 3 days) and it will be insured for up to 50$ and include tracking. Makes sense from a sellers and a buyers stand point and it will still be much cheaper for the whole kit!

Ordered!
Socks, to save you some $$ on shipping cost, please ship together with the OCC when you have both in hand.

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
got the order. Will ship it with the catch can!

I still am debating how many of these to order next round.I might just order 30 to be safe for a little while.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just wondering, where's the install video?

·
Registered
257 Posts
wondering also about that install video.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts