Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to contact Turbosocks? I ordered an OCC from them last week and have had no notice of shipment, processing, nothing. I emailed since that's the only form of contact they provide and no response. I would like to see if anyone else has contact with them before I notify my CC company and cancel my payment.

Reactions: MrPalms

·
Registered
919 Posts
He's a vendor here on the forums and is generally good guy, he may just be swamped or on vacation or something.

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
The order was just placed two days ago which was on Monday.

The kits are built to order and we have a lot of orders.

Reactions: RckyMtnBoost

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So hopefully he replies. I don't like loaning my money to people while they're on vacation or swamped.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm waiting on a cold pipe kit, my last order took a little while so he might be having minor issues with shipping stuff. I'd wait it out a bit longer if what you ordered is what you had your heart set on. It'll show, but it might take a week. I think he only ships once a week, plus we're getting into vacation season.

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, spoke to him via email while posts were hitting here. All is well.

I've been burned before so I've learned that if by the 3rd day of an order you haven't received some type of acknowledgement its time to ask questions. If the company has no phone number that's a red flag for me so I decided to be proactive. He responded so it's good.

Reactions: J.Brown57

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Socks is a great vendor.... now if it was import sharks then i would worry.... :)
From my experience, they are all Import Shark until they prove otherwise.

Reactions: joe_cleland

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Where do you plan on mounting the catch can? Mine the hose was a little loose on the pcv so used a worm gear clamp. Then mounted behind the headlight. I am trying to find 90's for the can ports though so I can put it somewhere a little better.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where do you plan on mounting the catch can? Mine the hose was a little loose on the pcv so used a worm gear clamp. Then mounted behind the headlight. I am trying to find 90's for the can ports though so I can put it somewhere a little better.
This can is for my breather

·
Registered
90 Posts
Anything that needs to be special ordered can take a while (and others here). It probably took close to 4 weeks for my blue anodized SRI but I love the look of it so it was totally worth the wait!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I thought all was well when I got an email with shipment notification. Problem is it's been in preshipment status for 6 days now.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
He probably doesn't keep full stock of items and has drop shipment agreements so may be waiting on delivery to him or vendor to drop ship for him. Just hit him up on facebook.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He probably doesn't keep full stock of items and has drop shipment agreements so may be waiting on delivery to him or vendor to drop ship for him. Just hit him up on facebook.
I did that earlier today. I'll give it till Friday and if no change I'll cancel and order from another source.

·
Registered
222 Posts
A lot of the vendors have parts that are really not in stock but "built to order." Because it's not mass produced, you usually wind up with a better part and it will also take a little longer because of that. You'll get a better product in the end though.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
A lot of the vendors have parts that are really not in stock but "built to order." Because it's not mass produced, you usually wind up with a better part and it will also take a little longer because of that. You'll get a better product in the end though.
Not necessarily on that "mass-produced" thing :wink: lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts