Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just ordered the Turbosocks SRI. I looked around and compared the Injen vs Turbosocks SRI's and most people said that they basically have the exact same performance output, or, at best, had minimal differences. So I of course went with the cheaper option. I have no interest in alternate coloured pipings or filters and if anything, the free shipping caught my attention.

The only thing I've become concerned about, and can't seem to find anything on, is the difference in piping during the install between the US VT and the Aussie VT. I'm hoping someone can give me some tips on this before I start installing it (obviously it hasn't arrived) I simply want to be ready from the get go.

The most in depth conversation I read was here: LINK

Where the solution to use a T connector was used. Although the there was no final word on if it was correct or not. (Good in depth pictures provided in the other forum). I just want to make sure that was indeed the correct final solution. Much thanks guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What differences?
From what I've read, there is a second hose that comes out of the engine and goes off in various directions. To get a better idea of wht this looks like, take a look at the link I posted in my original post. It has some photos of the engine and this second hose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts