Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Super Moderator
2014 Veloster Turbo Manual
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Testing waters.... This would be picked up from central MA only not going to ship these. could possibly meet within 50 miles.

I have a set of koni yellow rear shocks and rpec rear springs in great shape with about 20K on them. already adjusted properly - slam them on your car.

NOW THE FRONTS... both inserts have been performed perfectly. i have a good drivers side and 2 blown passenger side shocks. i have not had any luck warrantying the newer blown shock with koni or amazon since it was not bought through them directly. top hats both need to be replaced i think... the KYB top hats are absolutely atrocious for our cars i would recommend OEM only. i think i have a single OEM top hat on one and another new in box. rspec springs are mounted.

also including my strut camber bolts in great shape for the front.

over the next day or few I am going to get this stuff cleaned up with nice photos and potentially determine if the newer PS insert is blown. replacement would be advised to order from koni directly for their warranty replacement service.

i am looking for $500 picked up for everything, or POSSIBLE trade for another set of NAV 17 inch wheels in nice shape (2016+ preferably) ; don't care about the tires.

Thank you, Chris

Reactions: waterlance

· Super Moderator
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright so I do not have a spare top hat. The set comes with one oem newish top hat and a 2nd kyb one. Was going to power wash the front setup but it’s too cold here to run the water outside.

Font Wood Handwriting Tableware Automotive tire

Musical instrument Wind instrument Writing implement Gas Handwriting

· Super Moderator
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These have around 20k on them I would guess. I haven’t run them in the winter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts