Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE LIST IS FILLED AND CLOSED!!!!

Okay well the time has come as of this Saturday we will be sending the EGR Style Hyundai Veloster Turbo Fenders Addon's to be made in Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber. Expected turn around is under 60 days.

We will be offering these at an exclusive introductory price shipped of $750 (8 pieces total front and rear) *price will increase after initial launch

Every person that pays and pre-orders will be given a free t-shirt and sticker and a one time code for 10% off future purchases in our online store

If your interested in the Carbon Fiber Version please message me as we will only be making a couple sets in CF at the start. $1000 for pre-order Carbon Fiber after the launch $1200 minimum for CF* To order Carbon Fiber $650 deposit is required balance when items are ready to ship

These are excellent for running wider tires and wheels up to 18x10

We are accepting 10 pre-orders at the moment if we reach 20 pre-orders then I will drop the price even more.

You asked for these now we are going to make them happen. This price includes shipping to your door.

10. pandafabrications (paid)
9. Paul Pakman Kulawik (Facebook) (paid)
8. Johnson Kwan (Facebook) (paid)
7. Daniel Borisuck (Facebook) (paid)
6. [email protected] (Facebook)(paid)
5. EuroCharged_Thomas (Paid)
4. [email protected] (Facebook)(paid)
3. swordfish (Paid)
2. littlemurillo (Paid)
1. Pierce Motorsports (Paid)

04-egr-hyundai-veloster-sema-1.jpg 63cNgbg9YyRBBXZHswasePa5aCsT4FM48KAejmdBfrTCHRpbxrc5s2q1c9n6453ws.jpg hyundai-2013-sema-booth-tour-2.jpg IMG_1506.jpg egrvt.jpg hyundai-2013-sema-booth-tour-23.jpg

·
Registered
109 Posts
does it require cutting the factory fenders? just want to make sure

also is the price the same for either FRP and CF kits?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm in tentatively :)

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
does it require cutting the factory fenders? just want to make sure

also is the price the same for either FRP and CF kits?
Cutting of the fenders might be an issue as we took these off yesterday and there is a slight amount cut but if your going to be drilling into your fenders then cutting the little part off isn't going to hurt

·
Registered
89 Posts
I like this fenders... but is very excessive for me... I am searching ones as same ARK, more easy and sweet...10mm more or less (type new 370z Nismo), but I not have luck... I am waiting...

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I like this fenders... but is very excessive for me... I am searching ones as same ARK, more easy and sweet...10mm more or less (type new 370z Nismo), but I not have luck... I am waiting...
Not excessive at all in person---what I was thinking was way more of a horizontal arch with a vertical lip for strength---these blend in so much nicer---I was at SEMA when they unveiled the car and it got more attention than the Gen Coupes---it was classy/stylish and blended very nice with the "funkiness" of the Veloster---I called EGR and tried to get them to sell the kits---they wanted more than $2k which seemed pretty fair, but needed me to buy 10 sets...thank god Sergio/Greg can make this happen for us all!

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ARK will and is not making anything for the VT the only kit they have is for a NAV and it requires drilling a hole into your back panel to make the rear piece fit.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks like i will no longer be the ONLY veloster with these flares... bitter-sweet lol

1 - 20 of 64 Posts