Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to production costs and trial and error we will be opening a new thread for grills. To produce 1 grill there is over 16 hours of fabrication on the Fox Marketing Grill Replica so with that being said we are finishing up the 2 grills that were paid for in advance and will be re-evaluating the cost and time to make this grill.

We also have changed the design of the grill a tad and made some adjustments. We also added a full mesh grill. (Pictured below is the New Design and the Full Mesh Grill *Not painted completely)

New list and pricing will be up soon thank you for your understanding. To those asking us about the Brickless grill here is my answer. We are making a brickless grill it will be fabricated from an OEM grill and the pieces of another OEM grill. We don't have a pricing point on that grill. We will be doing the sample here in the next 2 weeks.

The 1st brickless we did it ended up being impossible to mold because of the back of the grill. So that project has been scratched. We will be doing the grill however please be patient. Our end goal is to offer 3 designs.

imagejpeg_0-2.jpg imagejpeg_0.jpg Grill full mesh.jpg

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
1. Barry - Mesh top and bottom, Gloss black with logo. (Tow hook hole, just have to see how it would look first).

·
Registered
60 Posts
2. Vtmcsweet Mesh top and bottom, glossy black, no emblem, tow hook hole if available. So stoked on this y'all! Vey nice work!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Greg any price differences if I pick it up?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
How much? :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
So sorry SoCal, but I have to pull my name from the list. Posted before I checked my funds availability, and I didn't exactly tell my other half lol! Perhaps down the line I will be able to do so, but sadly not for the group buy. Sorry about this.

·
Registered
171 Posts
4 grimmr, mesh top and bottom, no logo, no tow hook, Matte black.

And Id still like the free painted logo if it can replace the trunk logo.

Thanks SoCAL!

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Put down for one, not sure on options yet

1 - 20 of 62 Posts