Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IF YOUR ADDRESS HAS CHANGED YOU MUST CONTACT ME BY MONDAY!

A few people have asked me about the hood so here it goes...I need a minimum of 5 people to make this work so it is feasible for shipping costs.

Carbon Fiber Hood - $876 shipped to your door
Fiber Glass Version - $559 shipped to your door

If I added your name and you want it removed then please let me know...

7. Drag0n - CF VT2 (confirmed)
6. Gaijiin - CF V1 (confirmed)
5. Young Lee - CF V1 Hood (confirmed)
4. Toneloc1964 - FRP V1 Hood (confirmed)
3. Duvel CF V1 Hood (confirmed)
2. ajcc323 - FRP V1 Hood (confirmed)
1. Swordfish - CF New VT2 Hood (confirmed)

Carbon Fiber Version
V1 hood.jpg Veloster Vented Hood (2)CF.JPG Veloster Vented Hood (3)CF.JPG Veloster Vented Hood (4)CF.JPG Veloster Vented Hood (5)CF.JPG Veloster Vented Hood (8)CF.JPG Veloster Vented Hood (9)CF.JPG Veloster Vented Hood (16)CF.jpg Veloster Vented Hood (19)CF.jpg

Fiberglass Version Unpainted* (Picture is of painted vented hood)

1471182_1551213205120451_8168436482814050529_n.jpg

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just wondering.

Are those vents on the first hood actual vents? The photo from the underside doesn't show any cutout to allow air/heat to pass through and the photo above that shows black underneath the grills of the vents. Hope I'm wrong and wanted to be sure.

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Any way we can see a better pic from underneath to highlight that they go all the way through?
There is a removable Rain Guard that comes with the hood so you have to take my word or ask the customers I have sold to and installed this hood for. The vents are fully functional but because some people live where it rains and snows there is a removable rain guard attached when its delivered.

·
Registered
101 Posts
OK great. Is the guard something that can easily be taken on and off? Living in NY gives me the full gamut of weather conditions.

Last questions I promise. What does it weigh?

·
Registered
198 Posts
The rain guard is held on by some screws. I would show you but i dont have a picture of the underside and mines put back in the box.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I want an frp one!

1 - 20 of 160 Posts