Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After much headache and conversation between my associate in Korea and the vendor they have come down to a fixed price and well as much as we tried the new vendor that makes this kit is refusing to budge and seems to be very new to the business community in general.

As much as we would like to offer this at a better price the only way to do that would be to order 10 kits. If there is 10 people that would commit to this then we could save another $300 off each kit.

Price is as follows Minimum 5 orders to even do this - $2350 + $1000 shipping (estimated) Total $3350 (this includes shipping from Korea and importing costs then shipping from us to you)

Everything you see in the picture is included in the kit...

Kit includes:
Basic components: front bumper(1ea), front fender skirts(2ea, R/L), rear fender skits(4ea, R/L), side skirts(2ea, R/L), rear spoiler(1set), eye-lines(2ea, R/L)

10891734_10152691407720669_5102509212735476197_n.jpg 10891734_10152691407720669_5102509212735476197_n1.JPG 10891734_10152691407720669_5102509212735476197_n22.JPG

·
Registered
701 Posts
Looks pretty, minus the wing lol. fiberglass or something a lil more durable?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Really wish I had money for something like this right now. I like that front bumper much better than stock

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
The bumper looks great - if it would work standalone I'd actually consider modding again (I can see that in this version it wouldn't though)

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Wow, I'm in love. You my man are THE GOD of Aesthetics! :applause::encouragement:

I'd love to see a rear end and side view shot of the car if any are available.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I actually really like this... Its a shame that its my rear bumper cover that was trashed when I got rear ended. I wanted to do a body kit since I was going to have to replace the rear bumper cover anyway, but it seams the only full bumper cover replacement in a body kit is the Extreme Dimensions one that doesn't even remotely come close to matching the VT's body lines.... *sigh* This kit looks great though.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looks pretty, minus the wing lol. fiberglass or something a lil more durable?
If you go for it. I'll take the wing off your hands :p

·
Registered
114 Posts
Def diggin the front bumper wish the flares went all the way down. Maybe it wont be as noticable in black?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Why does this have to be posted after I spend my tax return? Time to sell some of my extra cars...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Def diggin the front bumper wish the flares went all the way down. Maybe it wont be as noticable in black?
It would probably look a lot better with some Rally Armor flaps.. Ark's Veloster has a wide body and they have the flaps and it looks a lot less out of place that way. :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
I really like the front end. But, I don't like how the rear would be tacked on. I don't see any logical way to flare out the rear end with out tacking something on or getting custom job done.

Id love to see that bumper in standard width, im not looking to widen my stance. The cross section is something I really like, it covers up the stock crash bar....it also is brickless....Id give up my fog lights for that.

You guys throw up a bumper group buy and im in.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
If you can get just the front fenders and bumper I would be in, gotta cover up the slicks somehow

1 - 19 of 19 Posts