Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!!!

Finished one project! these are High Temp Brake Caliper Decals. Can get you 4 Decals/H symbol for $12.00 if we have a group buy depending on how many people are interested they can be farly cheap.
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN CUSTOM DECAL LET ME KNOW AN I WILL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO!!!
Caliper decals are DIE-CUT*, not printed on vinyl and then applied. ALL of our decals are die-cut.
*Die-Cut means that the vinyl is cut by a blade in the design of the logo, so in this instance, the lettering is actually a solid piece of vinyl cut to that design and then applied - it is NOT a rectangular piece of clear vinyl with it printed on it.*

IMG_20130213_000748.jpg IMG_20130213_000753.jpg IMG_20130213_000800.jpg IMG_20130213_000805.jpg IMG_20130213_000817.jpg DecColChart.jpg These are the colors avalable.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Want want want will you ship to Australia if i pay postage. Just about to get my caliprrs painted red so black veloster would look cool or gray willing to.buy both colours

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
any pictures with them on?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Want want want will you ship to Australia if i pay postage. Just about to get my caliprrs painted red so black veloster would look cool or gray willing to.buy both colours
Sure thing, we ship anywhere. So two orders one Black one Sliver.

Do you want to wait a few days to see i we get 10 orders so it be really cheap???

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry in caps to get attention
I NEED TO KNOW IS ANYONE REALLY INTERESTED IN THE HYUNDIA H SYMBOL, I ASK BECAUSE I CAN MAKE THEM UPON REQUEST ONLY TO REDUCE COST AS HEY I KNOW WE ALL LOVE TO SAVE SOME MONEY:wink:

lagonwagon- Not sure of color
ynggun- two orders Blk/Slv
sonofjohn- Waiting till Pics
LnghrnVT- Not sure of color

We have 5 potentional orders.

·
Registered
138 Posts
sorry in caps to get attention
I NEED TO KNOW IS ANYONE REALLY INTERESTED IN THE HYUNDIA H SYMBOL, I ASK BECAUSE I CAN MAKE THEM UPON REQUEST ONLY TO REDUCE COST AS HEY I KNOW WE ALL LOVE TO SAVE SOME MONEY:wink:

LnghrnVT- Not sure of color

We have 5 potentional orders.
Put me down for orange. I don't need the "H".

Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi,
I might be interested in a set, how long/high are the "H" symbols planning on being? I would be going for a set in white
Ron

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Put me down for a set of gold.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Set being for the four calipers so.4 black and 4 metalic silver for me pm to advise cost and i will ship the money as required. Money isnt an issue as long as there quality. You pay for what you get. Thanks

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LnghrnVT- orange
cwee477- Blk/Slv
curley16- White
HellHunter- Gold
tubascience- White MAYBE after Pics...
btjetman- Slv

TOTAL= 11
UPDATE!!!!!
*THIS GROUP BUY WILL BE OPEN TILL FEB 20*
ON FRI OR SAT I WILL POST PICS

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
*ok for this group buy i cut the costs for us down to $10.86 which includes shipping for everyone anywhere*

1 - 20 of 62 Posts