Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty, I got my VT and now I need assistance. First let me say I grew up in Wyoming and thus not used to technology, so no making fun people!

1. - Listening to music while doing the GPS> Today I took my roomie to the airport and being new here I used the GPS with the music on.. So the music would go lower and the lady giving me directions would talk.. but I couldn't hear ANYTHING unless I turned my music down and rolled up my windows.. do i need to adjust my settings?

2 - 450 watt sound system doesn't sound very loud. I thought it would be, but once you drop the windows and open the sun roof you can't really hear your music unless you're at like 3/4ths the volume and I don't want to destroy my speakers.

3 I cannot get my phone to connect with the damn car. Dealership cannot do it, I cannot do it..
- I go into the settings and try to link my phone via bluetooth and it won't connect. Yes my iphone is compatible, yes i have bluetooth on, yes my phone and car are searching. they find each other but when I enter in the passcode (0000) the car says "please enter passcode" WTF?? help please??

·
Registered
73 Posts
Have you tried resetting your phone. Mine sometimes doesn't connect immediately either. Do you have anything else paired up to your phone.? That could stop it from automaticly hooking up to the car. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an old bluetooth thingy but it's never on and I dont use it.. Ive tried SEVERAL times resetting everything.. :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Look up www.hyundaiusa.com/BlueTooth/

Alrighty, I got my VT and now I need assistance. First let me say I grew up in Wyoming and thus not used to technology, so no making fun people!

1. - Listening to music while doing the GPS> Today I took my roomie to the airport and being new here I used the GPS with the music on.. So the music would go lower and the lady giving me directions would talk.. but I couldn't hear ANYTHING unless I turned my music down and rolled up my windows.. do i need to adjust my settings?

2 - 450 watt sound system doesn't sound very loud. I thought it would be, but once you drop the windows and open the sun roof you can't really hear your music unless you're at like 3/4ths the volume and I don't want to destroy my speakers.

3 I cannot get my phone to connect with the damn car. Dealership cannot do it, I cannot do it..
- I go into the settings and try to link my phone via bluetooth and it won't connect. Yes my iphone is compatible, yes i have bluetooth on, yes my phone and car are searching. they find each other but when I enter in the passcode (0000) the car says "please enter passcode" WTF?? help please??
Look up you phone on www.hyundaiusa.com/BlueTooth. You should be able to call the Consumer Affairs department if the website says it works but it does not. I hate it when something should work but doesn't.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts