1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
If someone doesn't like money, here's one in my area of Santa Clarita, CA. And to sweeten the deal, the manager at that location is an a$$hole so expect to be treated disrespectfully if you try to negotiate with him for any realistic pricing.

Veloster N Parkway Hyundai.jpg

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, the resize thing is typically automatic when using the web browser and the Tapatalk app, so it seems like there might be some tags missing. Also, I just throw the sticker up there since it has the VIN of vehicle, shows it has the Performance Pack (since the dealers keep screwing up pics or not even listing what they have correctly), and indicates any other "costs" as something else they're adding and not something available from the factory.

The Hyundai site's "inventory tool" is useless, as CarGurus found 8 more Veloster N cars in total for two different ZIP codes than they did, but CG is still missing units that dealers are now having to share via social media.

·
Registered
176 Posts
i lived in LA as a kid and in san diego when i was in the navy . nice to visit but i would not willingly live there again. i got lucky i got my window sticker before they put it on the window. i literally bought it off the truck .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts