Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. Over my time with this car, and my customizing career over the years, I have been able to pull of some pretty insane jobs with things that were not supposed to work.
Now I'm thinking of attempting to retrofit the N wing to my 15 VT.
Thoughts, opinions?
Can it be done?

·
Registered
398 Posts
LOL, Hi*JACKER
I'll let you know since I ordered the N series spoiler for my wifes 2019 VT2 Rspec, and I own a 2015 VT Rspec. According to UPS it should be here Friday.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be awesome!! maybe hold it up to the back of the 1st gen VT for the hell of it, just to see if fitment would be doable at all. Proportions, etc. And any of you photochoppers, if you could mock that up, would also be great!

·
Super Moderator
3,376 Posts
I think the 2g is much less round, so it would look out of place.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ooh excited to see results.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what im most curios about is that the N wing appers to be tiered. if the black part separates, that would specifically be the part i tried to work with.

·
Registered
398 Posts
The Mail Just delivered the N-series wing late last night, so I plan to install it on my wife's 2019 VT2 Rspec. Before that I'll place it on top of my 2015 VT Rspec for the size comparison, & will take some pictures wing itself, before attaching it to the wife's car.

Reactions: RyGuy

·
Registered
398 Posts
LOL, I live in PA where it can be sunny and raining at the same time.

·
Registered
398 Posts
That's tomorrow, the rain has finally stop. So I'm off to do car stuff, I wonder is my wife would notice if I did some extra work on her Rspec: a res delete, Pierce motorsport suspension, 6th Element motor mount, and SRI,, Boomba's VT2 BOV.... will the Mac sensor work on the new design. So many things to play with.:devilish::haha:

·
Registered
398 Posts
So Hi*JACKER here are the pics you wanted: IMG_20190622_121015_6.jpg IMG_20190622_121102_3.jpg IMG_20190622_121123_0.jpg IMG_20190622_122610_7.jpg IMG_20190622_122635_7.jpg
The third brake light OEM lip on the 2019 is about 4" longer than the 2015, also different shape.

·
Registered
8 Posts
sick. Old post I know but the only reference I can find. Soo I have a 2020 VTand really am considering the N spoiler. Do you recall what part #you ordered? I found87210-K9000-EB but it’s hard to tell if that comes with the tail light and wiper spray nozzle or naw. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The N wings are selling for $300 right now and would easily be the best visual mod to make to a Non N. Thanks!

·
Registered
398 Posts
it well work there is a video on YouTube that show you how to do it.

·
Registered
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,247 Posts
Keith perri or perrikwp on here I think is the user name without looking has done this and knows what to order.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts