Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. Over my time with this car, and my customizing career over the years, I have been able to pull of some pretty insane jobs with things that were not supposed to work.
Now I'm thinking of attempting to retrofit the N wing to my 15 VT.
Thoughts, opinions?
Can it be done?

·
Registered
346 Posts
LOL, Hi*JACKER
I'll let you know since I ordered the N series spoiler for my wifes 2019 VT2 Rspec, and I own a 2015 VT Rspec. According to UPS it should be here Friday.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be awesome!! maybe hold it up to the back of the 1st gen VT for the hell of it, just to see if fitment would be doable at all. Proportions, etc. And any of you photochoppers, if you could mock that up, would also be great!

·
Super Moderator
3,142 Posts
I think the 2g is much less round, so it would look out of place.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what im most curios about is that the N wing appers to be tiered. if the black part separates, that would specifically be the part i tried to work with.

·
Registered
346 Posts
The Mail Just delivered the N-series wing late last night, so I plan to install it on my wife's 2019 VT2 Rspec. Before that I'll place it on top of my 2015 VT Rspec for the size comparison, & will take some pictures wing itself, before attaching it to the wife's car.

·
Registered
346 Posts
That's tomorrow, the rain has finally stop. So I'm off to do car stuff, I wonder is my wife would notice if I did some extra work on her Rspec: a res delete, Pierce motorsport suspension, 6th Element motor mount, and SRI,, Boomba's VT2 BOV.... will the Mac sensor work on the new design. So many things to play with.:devilish::haha:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts