Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
That's awesome, nice find, thanks for posting

I have to admit, I really like the Dart, even though I could never buy a 4-door
And, to me, thew Sonic looks f'ing great, again I could not buy a 5-door, but I really like the look

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's awesome, nice find, thanks for posting

I have to admit, I really like the Dart, even though I could never buy a 4-door
And, to me, thew Sonic looks f'ing great, again I could not buy a 5-door, but I really like the look
I'm going with the Dodge Dart R/T, but I understand your position of not wanting another Sedan :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
^ Really, so no VT coming for you?
Oh well, that's too bad, but only you know the right car for you.
I will say this though, Fiat and Chrysler have indeed pulled one very impressive package together with the new Dart

Yea, I just despise 4-door sedans, I could never do it to myself regardless of power and price
My entire working career has been in the graphic arts industry, the way things LOOK to me is a huge priority, I just can't help it

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I was really digging (still do actually) the VT, but what the Dart offers via Mopar accessories and interior just won me over. I'm with you on aesthetics. They play a huge role in my decisions as well, and if a car is not aesthetically pleasing I will NOT even consider it. I don't have a preference. Sedans, Coupe's, Hatchbacks I consider all of them worthy of owning provided they look great

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
wow, the V came after the Dart.. interesting.. still cool it is #2 though!!!

odd that the DART is #1 though and not really out yet and that the VTurbo wouldn't have taken the NA V spot..

·
Registered
5 Posts
^ Really, so no VT coming for you?
Oh well, that's too bad, but only you know the right car for you.
I will say this though, Fiat and Chrysler have indeed pulled one very impressive package together with the new Dart

Yea, I just despise 4-door sedans, I could never do it to myself regardless of power and price
My entire working career has been in the graphic arts industry, the way things LOOK to me is a huge priority, I just can't help it
I couldn't agree more, although I don't have any sort of art background, I just think sedans are so boring, I can't imagine buying one over a hatchback or even a wagon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.