Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up a Thule Cargo box, a Pulse M size to be exact. I haven't been able to locate any pictures of how it would look anywhere so ill throw a few up that i took quickly after putting it on yesterday. Time to go camping!
20150709_192454.jpg 20150709_192508.jpg 20150709_195117.jpg rday.

·
Registered
60 Posts
that roof system works with the sunroof? What is the rack system? I've been looking for a good one that will work with my sunroof model.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks great!
Thanks =D

that roof system works with the sunroof? What is the rack system? I've been looking for a good one that will work with my sunroof model.
So I do have the glass roof/sunroof and it does "work". You can only do tilt, if you try and fully open you'll end up getting stuck on the rack, I think you will run into this problem with almost and roof rack system you try.

If you're fine with that i can double check what I bought for everything, just let me know.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks =D

So I do have the glass roof/sunroof and it does "work". You can only do tilt, if you try and fully open you'll end up getting stuck on the rack, I think you will run into this problem with almost and roof rack system you try.

If you're fine with that i can double check what I bought for everything, just let me know.
yea, that is acceptable! I'd just be happy to have a system that allows me to put stuff like bikes and luggage on the roof! haha I'd appreciate if you could forward that info.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea, that is acceptable! I'd just be happy to have a system that allows me to put stuff like bikes and luggage on the roof! haha I'd appreciate if you could forward that info.
The bars overhang the top of the car by about 4.5" (Thule recommends a 58" bar) on both sides and Thule doesn't sell a 49". The overhang is good since you can put more attachments on top.

Thule 480 Traverse Foot Pack (Set of 4) <--Feet
Thule LB58 Roof Rack Load Bars (58-Inch, Set of 2)<----Bars
Thule Traverse Fit Kit 1676, One Size <--- Feet attachment, what actually touches your car
Thule 872xt Thule Roof Rack Fairing (44-Inches)<- Wind Fairing
Zelda Triforce White Decal Sticker <-- Sticker for windfairing for extra HP

·
Registered
21 Posts
My Turbo Veloster with roof rack and 13 cu.ft. cargo box...
(a bit a customization needed...)

Rola Veloster Rack
Sport Rack Aero1300 Cargo Box
Aluminium 1" square tubing (2 x 36" long) with plastic end caps.
8x (1/4" x 4") cariage bolts, nuts with nylon lock...

·
Registered
373 Posts
This is good to know...especially since I also have a panoramic roof model....I would love to see someone do a basket up there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts