Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am developing an interest list for the front and side skirts - the picture shows them on a non-turbo model, but we are making these for the Turbo. These parts will be OEM quality urethane - so they can take the hits. The rear spoiler you see in the picture is CURRENTLY AVAILABLE, as are the scoops you see on the rear panel. We have confirmed that the spoiler fits the turbo model. Let me know your interest!
http://dgmotorsports.com View attachment 31417

·
Super Moderator
2,472 Posts
i think the front lip needs improvements. looks like something i'd see in a hot wheels toy car for kids from 4-6 to play with. I'd like to see something aggressive.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
I'd like to see what it'd look like having that spoiler but color matched. The red on a black car is too destracting and not letting me get an accurate feel for how it'd look. But this is the best I've seen so far. And until it comes painted I'd have to be out bc I'd screw it up, which is why I love plasti dip.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
And get us some fender flares like you have for the mx-5!

·
Registered
785 Posts
I can't say for sure if this would even look rite on the turbo. I mean the turbo allready has somewhat of a front and side splitter. The NA doesn't. Imo, thats why the pics you posted look so nice. With that said if you are lowered with this kit, your def gonna scrape. If its fiberglass say good buy to all the money you just spent on it and painting it.

Now this depends if this kit is attached to the pre-existing stock kit or if it replaces the stock kit. Does it mount to the existin kit?

My point being, I would need to see it on the VT. But I am interested as well. Definately lik the rear wing, but I wanna see better pics of it and does it come with a spot for the fact 3rd eye.

So. Am I interested......YES

Do I have function (lowered VTs will hit) and stlying concerns for fitment on the turbos..??? BIG FUCKING YES..lol

Whats it gonna be made out of and How much.

I mean no disrepect. Sorry If I came off like that. I just have concerns.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Well i order this wing for this company like 2 weeks ago. Still no reply when are the gona send it. Just my 2 cents guys.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts