Veloster Turbo Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Ok do not buy the wing spoiler is strictly for nav and has a few flaws.will mount perfectly but or windshields are cut diferently . It also la ks a mounting place for the sprayer. Here are some pics. I made a mistake so you guys will not make one. Il get in touch with DG and let them know. Propably wont get my money back but i wont loose sleep. uploadfromtaptalk1403641025033.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1403641036641.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1403641052071.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1403641061671.jpg

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Concerning, I have a CF version being made. VT spoiler sits further back onto the glass, explaining why the corners are cut off (stupid). Oh well short of getting a NAV hatch glass installed plasti-dip will fix it.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I'm sorry to say that allhough i like it, it just looks too big and out of place imo. I can't put my finger on it. Sorry Gkaizer. Maybe its the pics. idk.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
That's unfortunate. Thanks for sharing though, definitely good to know. Hopefully they'll work something out with you.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I'm not really feeling those flares.... they look like they should be on a car with high-side whitewall tires on it.

I am looking for these in Carbon Fiber: Front lip cover, side-skirt covers, fog light surrounds and rear reflector surrounds.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Its ok to each their own so far even with i had head turners i cant complain. Lol but i did my civic duty to inform all of you just in case u know cuz im that kinda guy.
Your review is MOST DEFINATELY preciated brutha.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
The molds for the front and side skirts are in the works - I can't give a definite time frame yet but I will keep you posted as I get more definite schedules. In the mean time, we released the carbon fiber front insert/cover, and have the same ready for the side skirts (I will release these this week). We also solved the problem with the fit of the spoiler for the VT, and will have that new part available in a week or so. I did put that new part on our website so if anyone wanted to order one, they would receive one as soon as it was ready.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Let us know when the spoiler fix for the vt is done. i send mine back if it looks rigth this time i might reorder.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
The molds for the front and side skirts are in the works - I can't give a definite time frame yet but I will keep you posted as I get more definite schedules. In the mean time, we released the carbon fiber front insert/cover, and have the same ready for the side skirts (I will release these this week). We also solved the problem with the fit of the spoiler for the VT, and will have that new part available in a week or so. I did put that new part on our website so if anyone wanted to order one, they would receive one as soon as it was ready.
what website? price for front and skirts carbon fiber covers?

41 - 53 of 53 Posts