Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These shirts were inspired by the Northeast Ohio BBQ meet, but are now available to the entire VT.org community.

Pre-orders for these shirts will begin today!

VT T[close-up mock].jpg
VT T[layout].jpg

The price for these graphic Ts will be $15.00 for sizes S-XL, $16.50 for 2XL, and $18.00 for 3XL.
Women's styling is also available at the same pricing.
Sizes up to 5X are available, contact for info.

THE CUT-OFF FOR ORDERING WILL BE 3PM TUESDAY, JULY 1ST!
GET ONE OF THESE WHILE YOU CAN!

I will be bringing these shirts with me to the NE OH event.
If you are attending, I will distribute them to you there.
If you aren't able to make that awesome event, then shipping will be $6 in the lower 48. Anywhere else we can discuss through PM.

For those who are interested; send me your paypal info, size(s), quantity, and whether you will need shipping through PM so I can invoice you.

Any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

ORDER TRACKER

VanillaGorilla(formerly known as caviss)
ECKO
SnailPower
novawagonmaster
btjetman
Sportster45
gerzand
GreyhoundVT
Jerm
TJ_inMI
iVeloT
[email protected]
SellySel
Rabidwolf
Gio (FB)
Donna (FB)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Yo frav, thanks for the pm buddy! What's the back look like or is there anything on the back? Also, would you be willing to do something custom if one wanted?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This design will be printed front only. So good it doesn't need a back :wink:

Custom designs are certainly possible. Depending on the quantity run will determine the price though. We can discuss.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Hey man good to see you got vendor status. Looking forward to my tee and whatever else you come up with in the future.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Are these inked or is it an "iron on"?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Hey man good to see you got vendor status. Looking forward to my tee and whatever else you come up with in the future.
/derail
Damn you, Snailpower! I looked at your sig and saw 2.13 60' but instantly thought 2.13 60MPH and was like, WTF? :haha:

/derail off

Reactions: FRAv

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
/derail
Damn you, Snailpower! I looked at your sig and saw 2.13 60' but instantly thought 2.13 60MPH and was like, WTF? :haha:

/derail off
My bad! I wish I could get a real 0-60 test, but nothing is accurate.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hey Frav you should post the Tshirt you made for the Dayton meet, perhaps in another thread, just so you have a reference of your work. Or a thread where people can pose with your shirts... just throwing out ideas.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Looks GOOD.....except......WHAT is going on on the Left of the hood...........looks ALL pixelated in that photo, looking closer looks like Letters??????????? This is a TURNOFF right now for this
potential buyer!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is layered text you are seeing. 'VT' and 'Veloster Turbo'. Sorry, if that does not appeal to you. If others chime in on this and those who have placed orders already agree then maybe the design can be changed.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha, well it had to be something......there will be other colors, for other shirts. :wink:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.