Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys/Gals, We are working on a decal for the site and will be offering free stickers once we have the logo finalized. I wanted to get your input on the following design. These will also work perfect to add to your signature as well.

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Grille Transport

Motor vehicle Racing video game Vehicle Mode of transport Car

Red Font Vehicle Car Games

Vehicle Car Automotive design Font Grille

·
Registered
340 Posts
I prefer the top (first) one because you can see more detail of the VT. I think it would be fine to add the suffix .org. How do you propose to add the username ?:wink:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I prefer the top (first) one because you can see more detail of the VT. I think it would be fine to add the suffix .org. How do you propose to add the username ?:wink:
Totally agree with ttwotees's comments, the first one doen indeed show more detials of the VT. I would to remove the "org" Is the user name same we have here ? Or will the consumers have an option to put another name in there...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Would be cool, but because of so many different car colors the sticker would have to be something that would work for everyone, or you'd have to carry several different choices so people could match it with their cars. Like I have a Vitamin C, so I wouldn't choose the orange.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I like them! :D Depending on which color VT I get, I would want either the dark grey/black one or the orange. I think having the ".org" makes more sense. Folks that don't know about the site would not be able to imply that. You did a great job of de-emphasizing the ".org" but still having it noticeable.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I like the first one!!!! One suggestion tho, how about adding lines to define the windshield and door windows? It might show off the unique 3rd door a little.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I like the white, good contrast on a window. Sign me up!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here's a quick sneak peak :)

Automotive design Car Vehicle Automotive exterior T-shirt

1 - 20 of 38 Posts