Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motor vehicle Automotive decal Vehicle Automotive exterior Grille

The official VelosterTurbo.org Stickers (Printed Vinyl) are in stock and ready to ship out! To show our appreciation to the entire VelosterTurbo.org community we will be sending out FREE stickers. We would like to thank everyone that has contributed to the site to make this a great resource for Veloster Turbo owners and enthusiasts. A special thanks goes out to Turbosocks, 1.6 T-GDI, 3H2H1, Veetee, Tomvt, VTlover67, Skywaffle, 4GCarbon, and BrokenEars!

So how do I get my free stickers!?

Send me a PM (Private Message) with your full name and address. We'll be sending out two per member but if you would like a few more to hand out, just let me know how many additional stickers you would like. Once you receive your stickers, be sure to post pics!

Actual size is 3 1/2" x 10 1/2"

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
618 Posts
Quick question... Are these stickers or decals? Don't wanna mess up the paint

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I feel as though I should wait until I actually get my VT before I request these.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Don't wait too long the first editions are gonna be worth something one day ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Got my VTurbo the other day.....gonna put it on the small window behind the driver door window. Thanks for the stickers...they look awesome!!!!! PM sent....thanks in advance!!!!

·
2,385 Posts
AWEEEEEESOMMMMEEEE....
You realize, of course, that these stickers are not only aesthetically pleasing, but will also add at least another 5hp, right?!? :haha:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha, it's good for at least 5HP.. maybe 6!

AWEEEEEESOMMMMEEEE....
You realize, of course, that these stickers are not only aesthetically pleasing, but will also add at least another 5hp, right?!? :haha:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sweet! what a great offer!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Will you be sending any internationally? I'm in Australia and have seen a couple other VT's out on the road now. I would be more than happy if you wanted to send me a few then I can send them on locally to others in Australia when they request them :)

Also happy to send some money to cover international post

·
Registered
193 Posts
I got mine last week... they look great! Put one on the back glass for now & am still trying to come up with somewhere creative for the other one.

Thanks Again!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts