1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo, Ironman Silver
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Blue Gadget Font Audio equipment

Automotive parking light Tire Car Wheel Vehicle

Just purchased these Paddle Shifter Extensions off of AliExpress for my 2014 Veloster. I’ve seen a lot of people reviewing these specific brand and I did see another post of someone wanting some for their 2015 Veloster, and they ended up finding some off ebay for theirs, and it fit perfectly and they actually purchased ones for a 2014-15 Genesis Coupe. I found similar ones (Genesis Coupe 2012-2014) and debated buying them, but instead came across these and now I’m wondering if they will even fit my paddles. These are for a 2015 Veloster, and one of the reviews actually said it fit their 2017 Veloster. Saw another thread on here saying to get Extensions that are up year or more less than your car’s year. Super conflicted at the moment, even compared the images of the two side by side and they look identical. Don’t have much info on the sizing though. Someone reply if they think the 2015 Veloster Paddle Extensions or the 2014-15 Genesis Coupe ones will fit better?

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,564 Posts
All I know is they come in 2 sizes for the Gen 1. Somewhere in this forum you should be able to find that information

1 - 3 of 3 Posts