Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to have a custom paint job done?
Maybe like a Matte White?

Saw a M3 in custom Matte White paint and got me thinking about it.

·
Registered
618 Posts
One of the other threads shows a wrap that makes any paint look flat called expel

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Could you help me locate that thread?
Did a search for expel but nothing showed up.

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
dipyourcar.com they have kits to do your whole car.. which is the reason why i'm going with orange I figured I could plastidip the car matte grey for a fraction of the cost of doing it from factory

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh~
So the process is called plasty dip?

·
Registered
618 Posts
The one I'm referring to is called xpel stealth film

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've seen videos of this with a clear matte (on a black Challenger) that looked really hot when finished. Unless you're looking to do this yourself, check you local sign / graphics shops. They can do clear or opaque (clear costing more). I'm sure you've seen those cars around that have a sign over the entire car. Seems you want that but just with no graphics on it. And matte finish. Totally doable but I don't think you'll get in for less then a grand. Good window tint shops can do a wrap as well.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I love the flat paint but I think it's just a fad (remember spinning rims) so if I go with xpel then I can remove it when I get tired of it

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All I really want is a Matte finish.
I found a DYC certified shop in GA but not sure they do the entire car AND I have to get a quote to see how much it would cost.

·
Registered
250 Posts
You can plasti-dip the entire car flat black for like $200-400 depending on how big the vehicle is.......

Youtube dipyourcar.com

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You can plasti-dip the entire car flat black for like $200-400 depending on how big the vehicle is.......

Youtube dipyourcar.com
That's it?!
I was expecting around 1k.
Only problem is they don't do entire cars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts