Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every so often when I try to visit velosterturbo.org I get linked to the Samsung Galaxy 3 forum. Does this happen to anyone else? It's an odd occurrence.

I do have this forum bookmarked if that makes any difference?

· Registered
1,488 Posts
Yes it happens - might be a hosting thing?

· Registered
7,106 Posts
Download CCleaner. that might help. Download CCleaner 4.00.4064 - FileHippo.com

Usually what is in your cache or whatever, like most visited that had ads will somehow jut advertise themselves on other website. So if you clean temp internet files it should clear out. Also it helps your computer run a little better and it is free. Filehippo has all kinds of useful software for free and very safe. I've been using it for years.

· Registered
1,488 Posts
Download CCleaner. that might help. Download CCleaner 4.00.4064 - FileHippo.com

Usually what is in your cache or whatever, like most visited that had ads will somehow jut advertise themselves on other website. So if you clean temp internet files it should clear out. Also it helps your computer run a little better and it is free. Filehippo has all kinds of useful software for free and very safe. I've been using it for years.
love ccleaner - but I'm using adblocking and never click ads anyway - I think it's a server side thing and not on our end.

· Registered
1,818 Posts
90% of the time I'm on here through the Tapatalk app... also my ccleaner runs nightly clean ups. Best free maintenance software out there...I ended up buying it just bc it's that awesome.

· Registered
59 Posts
Happens to me too....iPhone 4. I have the website on my favorites and the link goes bad sometimes. Have to google a post in the forum in order to get to the website.

· Registered
1,576 Posts
Just happened to me again :D 4:15pm Korea time, clicked "new posts" and it went to the galaxy forum. Backspace >> back to vt. Searched for something in the search box, and this is what showed up Web page Text Online advertising Website Display advertising
I don't know if you can see, but the URL is vt, but the site is totally not. That lasted about 2 minutes.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.