Veloster Turbo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1034 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Saw a blue one close to West Point VA yesterday evening...Hall Hyundai of Chesapeake just got in an Elite White Base MT, looked at it yesterday...sticker is only $23,120. Wish I had waited for the MT.

·
Super Moderator
2,472 Posts
Spotted Boston Red VT @ 4:20 on Pleasant hill Road Georgia

·
Registered
77 Posts
Spotted in late August then again today...Falls Church, VA...Fairview Park Drive...8:30am...you in a Silver VT. First time was me in a Black NAV and you blasted around me on Lee Hwy. This morning...me in my Black Turbo (new as of 9/1)...you again but about 4 cars ahead of me. You blasted up Fairview Park Drive...be careful- County Police sometimes sit in the parking area near the lake! Your silver looks HOT but black is where it's AT! :)

·
Registered
718 Posts
you have to come out to the burbs, seen a boston red in westmont and a Vit C in naperville.....
I'm in the burbs and have still yet to see another VT. Been seeing quite a few NAVs though.

·
Registered
718 Posts
yeah i see a NAV in century white every morning on rt53, i always get a smirk and a nod as i pass by him w/ ease.
Northern suburbs or southern? I'm on 53 north headed to palatine every morning.

·
Registered
25 Posts
me too!

Oh shoot!
Thats close to where I work!
Really close to where I work, also. I'm in Norcross in Tech Park. I saw a NAV white one this morning, but so far, no other VT's. I drive a blacked out black VT. Would love to see some others or meet up for a brew.

Dave

·
Registered
718 Posts
i come from 75th street towards north ave. then to 290~ towards algonquin.....(insert stalker message here lol)
Ahhhhhhhhhh so you're down in the southern burbs.

21 - 40 of 1034 Posts