Veloster Turbo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1034 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
wow it seems like IL is the modern day area 51 for VT sightings ......good stuff....
And I still haven't seen another one LOL.

I was at the dealership the other day and they said they've been trying desperately to get another one on the lot since mine and haven't. Love that this car is so uncommon.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I gave a friendly "howdy partner" out the window wave to a NA V as I rolled by yesterday morning. They were pulling out of the Quik Trip station on main st in anderson. I didnt get a wave back. They then decided to be total jerks and ride my tail for about 1/2 a mile and then whip around the right side of the car and "blow" past me.

...if only I didnt have my grandmother in the passenger seat.

·
Registered
29 Posts
And I still haven't seen another one LOL.

I was at the dealership the other day and they said they've been trying desperately to get another one on the lot since mine and haven't. Love that this car is so uncommon.
I seem a Boston red at the "golden arches" in rolling meadows today..... Turned out to be a NAV....thought for a second I caught you-

·
Registered
22 Posts
other than the dealerships, haven't seen another vt, and i dont see many nav either. but that's tha way, uh-huh, uh-huh, i like it.:crazy:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oddly, I had seen only a white NA since having gotten my black VT in late September. Within the last 48 hours, I've seen four NA Velosters...still not another turbo, though. Very oddly, the most recent one I saw was as I was pulling into my gated neighborhood in Athens, GA yesterday, and it was a black NA waiting to leave the neighborhood. There isn't a dealer in Athens, so it was neat seeing another black one in my'hood, even if it wasn't a turbo.

Is it just me, or has anyone else experienced the cold shoulder from drivers of NAV's? I always quickly toot the horn and give a quick wave, and three out of three times, the drivers have glanced and then sped off. I've verified that I don't have a booger hanging out of my nose, so I'm not sure what else it could be.

Dave

·
Registered
7 Posts
The other day on the 10 going to Ontario, CA had a black NA follow me for about 5 miles. Was switching lanes to gat a view of my ironman VT. Since i took off all the badges he looked puzzled trying to figure it out lol. When he finally saw the front I think he figured it out and went on his way. I have seen a ironman NA around my house but no turbos yet and I like it that way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have seen maybe 2 different VT's in the Austin, TX area. One was Red and the other was a Black base VT. Other than mine, those are the only ones I have seen in this area. But I am pretty sure there are about 2 or so others in the area.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ok i finally saw another vt rolling on the road, Black, right outside of lampassas, on tx hwy 190, about 5:10 pm, 11/21/2013

·
Registered
11 Posts
If I am remembering correctly there was a soldier up at Fort Hood that had a black non-ultimate packaged VT that was bought in Round Rock, the same place I bought mine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If I am remembering correctly there was a soldier up at Fort Hood that had a black non-ultimate packaged VT that was bought in Round Rock, the same place I bought mine.
Well my brother is stationed up there and swore he saw one on post not long after i got mine, i told him there was no way, since there weren't that many in the states yet, and only about 20 or so in Texas at the time, so maybe he was right, he may have seen that same one.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Finally spotted another VT. Stock black VT headed north on 53 near Schaumburg headed out towards palatine yesterday morning.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I passed another Vita C going west towards San Antonio last week. about 20 miles west of Katy, Texas. I was going east on my way home from work

·
Registered
152 Posts
I live a little north of Atlanta in Kennesaw Georgia. I've only seen a black NA V and today i saw a white getting onto the highway. Not a single VT tho.

·
Registered
124 Posts
spotted a Vita C Ultimate package on bloomfield ave in Montclair NJ

·
Registered
730 Posts
Just last night around 8:30 pm, I went to wash my car at the Doral dealer and saw a brand new VT Black A/T with Ultimate Pack being washed just before being delivered to a happy customer. Wonder if he/she is in the forum. First time I get to see one up close and with the lights on, and the reflectors work great. Black looks gorgeous on this car.

41 - 60 of 1034 Posts