Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 385 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VelosterTurbo.org is the premier resource for Hyundai Veloster Turbo Owners and Enthusiasts.

Our goal is to be the go to place for everything Hyundai Veloster Turbo related.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) vehicles etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks like I'm the first! :cool: Just looking for a cool place to get some news and information before anyone else. Also hoping for this place to be a good resource for me, to help with any issues with the car. (Hopefully that won't happen for a very long time) Look forward to meeting some other folks!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome to the #1 Veloster Turbo Forum! We've only had the site up a few days so it might be a little slow for the first few weeks. I'm sure we'll get this party really going in a matter of no time though.

Looks like I'm the first! :cool: Just looking for a cool place to get some news and information before anyone else. Also hoping for this place to be a good resource for me, to help with any issues with the car. (Hopefully that won't happen for a very long time) Look forward to meeting some other folks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
My name is ZeroFeel and I am 31 and from Sarasota, Florida my speciality is forum promotion and I intend to do my part in helping this site to get off the ground.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hola. New membah in San Diego and Vegas and Maui. Depending on where I am this week. Looks like they already have one at PHHyundai down here in So Cal. Does anyone know where the press introduction on June 18th is being held in San Diego?

·
Registered
128 Posts
38yr old Scottsdale, AZ resident jere who is expecting their own 2013 VT. Nice to find an active community since news updates for Hyundai are non,existent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi...im Antony 38 from charleston sc...been lookin at the veloster for months, almost bought 2012, was waitin for the electrolyte grn. When I heard of upcomin turbo....soo glad, im waitin. I am ridiculously, unreasonably, crazy excited about the turbo!....the big V...Thanks administrators....and all yall...201 H power of love Antony
Ps lookin for veloster logo front plate, any leads plz let me kno.ty

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome to the forum Anthony! I think it's going to be worth the wait so just hang in there!

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome aboard SMB! There sure isn't much out there on this car yet. I scrape the internet every day to try and find updates :)
If you find anything that we don't have, please be sure to share.

38yr old Scottsdale, AZ resident jere who is expecting their own 2013 VT. Nice to find an active community since news updates for Hyundai are non,existent.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mike from New Orleans. Looking to get into either the Base or Turbo version depending on pricing and release date. May have to travel for work soon so looking for something fuel efficient AND fun to drive is not easy to find. Hoping the Turbo is the answer.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome Poet, that's my thoughts exactly. The VT may not be a true "drivers" car, but needing regular grade fuel, 201hp on tap, and upwards of 40mpg is amazing, and they don't really skimp out on features either. Besides that, it's not overly sporty where it jolts you with every little bump.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I agree. Honestly the interior features are what have me sold more than anything else. Fuel efficient and filled with technology are not usually put together at this price point so that's why either way I'm pretty much sold. I don't need a boatload of HP, my current V6 MazdA 6 is only 212HP but weighs 4500lbs, so even at the 131hp of the base I wouldn't be missing too much. Just holding off to see what the Turbo offers at the entry price since most everything is the exact same other than the obvious lol.

I haven't test driven the base Veloster yet but I plan to do so soon just to give me an idea of what the suspension and ride are like. That may also help make the decision.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome to the forum Leandra! What are you driving now?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Im from ohio and looking forward to the release of the turbo, been waiting for months! Was about to look at the base but then found out about the turbo release later in the year. I have been driving an 02 cavalier since I graduated high school 8 years ago and am so excited for this car! I have already been planning for customization :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The VT should be a HUGE upgrade compared to the cavalier. Have you driven the regular Veloster?

Im from ohio and looking forward to the release of the turbo, been waiting for months! Was about to look at the base but then found out about the turbo release later in the year. I have been driving an 02 cavalier since I graduated high school 8 years ago and am so excited for this car! I have already been planning for customization :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, My name is Phyllis and I'm driving a Toyota Prius I bought in 2004. My 16 year old daughter should be getting her license this year and I will be passing the car on to her. It's a great car but I want something new that's more fun and still gets good MPG. I have narrowed it down to a VW Golf TDI and the Veloster Turbo so far. I love love love the looks of the Veloster. My only concerns are if the seats are going to be as comfortable as the Golf's and will I look too "mid-life crisis" sitting my 50 year old butt behind the wheel.

1 - 20 of 385 Posts