Veloster Turbo Forum banner

301 - 320 of 385 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Hi guys n gals. New to site n would love any tips on swapping to synthetic oil and places for after market parts/emblems ect. Just got a 2016 VT with 38k miles on it n love it so far!
Take a look at our website!Welcome | DamnFastDD.com We have just about everything you need from oil change kits to intakes, downpipes, and built engines! Also check out our facebook page facebook.com/torktune

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello there! New to the Forum, new owner of a 2019 Veloster Rspec, 'space gray', 6spd manual push-start....normal/sport drive mode....am learning to drive more often in Sport than Normal..! So far am rather loving the Veloster!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Well it finally happened, after my wife kept stealing my 2015 Rspec every once in a while to go to work, she traded her 2011 Tucson for a 2019 6spd manual Rspec of her own. The car is nice and it has a lot of things I like, But I still like my 2015 Rspec too. She already asking me to mod her car, so if anyone knows if the 1st gen resonator delete and Veloster tork collars work on the new 2019 please let me know.

·
Super Moderator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,790 Posts
Well it finally happened, after my wife kept stealing my 2015 Rspec every once in a while to go to work, she traded her 2011 Tucson for a 2019 6spd manual Rspec of her own. The car is nice and it has a lot of things I like, But I still like my 2015 Rspec too. She already asking me to mod her car, so if anyone knows if the 1st gen resonator delete and Veloster tork collars work on the new 2019 please let me know.
Go check out sxth website on here

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey i know this is a super old post but i cant figure out how to write posts on here as i just joined. Im just looking to post in the selling section asking for CAI and exhaust anyone may be selling right now. Thanks guys

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all Iv had my VT for four and a half years and have been lurking for some time friend here thought I should make one figured I would make a profile. Lots of good info on here.Thanks in advance for havin me!

·
Super Moderator
3,537 Posts
Steve form Plattsburgh, NY...Got a gray 2019 R-Spec chillin in the garage...till spring!(salt and snow, ya know!)
nice, i have family in altona i visit twice a year!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I’m Armel Albert from a very small island in the Indian Ocean, Mauritius!
I bought a 2012 veloster as a first car. I like it and I’ve been looking where to get valuable information and tips to enjoy my car even more.
Thanks for any potential help in advance and I’ll wish you all a happy new year (in advance)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all, I'm Jon but go by username ZZron and live in North East Ohio near Cleveland. I previously owned a 13' base and also a 15' black rspec, and just recently got a 2019 sunset orange rspec. I joined to connect with others and get some ideas on modding my 2019. My current plans for it right now are wait to see what mods come out for it but will be doing a turbo upgrade in three years to a bigger turbo.

·
Registered
377 Posts
See you in three years.

Reactions: E9C900A

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just joined the site. Looking for useful information on tricking out my 2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo and local meet-up events in the Midwest. Hailing from Madison, Wisconsin.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just purchased a 2019 Turbo Ultimate and looking forward to what tips and tricks I will find here! Currently residing in OR.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have been to the site a bunch just setup an account, have a 14 rspec, minor mods so far, hoping to get a few more and get into some sort of track driving. currently in Boston, MA.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy, im from Missouri and i have a veloster addiction, i currently own 3 velosters. A 2015 blue manual, a 2016 white automatic, and a 2016 black manual. My black veloster is the only modified car i own. I got a short ram on it some lowering springs, oil catch can. Cheepo bov and some more minor uprgrades. Planning on buying a lot more damaged ones off auction and bringing them back to life, looking forward to talking about my experiences and hearing everyone else's.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey all,
I’ve been lurking for a month or so. I’m in the market for a VT. and reading all the posts has taught me a great deal and has helped me narrow it down to 2 vehicles.
2014 white with 102k that has been dealer serviced for the life of the vehicle for 9k.
2015 white with 71k that has been dealer serviced as well for 12k.
not sure what to do and looking for suggestions.
both cars are manuals loaded.
any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.
Steve

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all! My name is Brayden and I've been lurking these forums for a few years, specifically since the time I was shopping for my Veloster Turbo. I bought my 2017 VT R-Spec brand new in September of 2017 and have been loving it! It currently sits with 36K miles and no major issues to date. I've done some minor modifications so far and am hopeful about continuing... slowly. I like this community (from what I've read so far) and figured I'd officially join so that we can keep it alive! Mods off the top of my head: ISR 3" Race Exhaust, drop-In AEM air filter (factory inlet piping), intake resonator delete, CX Racing coilovers, 20mm wheel spacers all around, color-matched headlight eyelids, engine cover, and rear diffuser (the bar that goes across), black vinyl roof and hood accents, tinted tail lights, tinted rear deflectors, LED interior and license plate bulbs, 15" Alpine Type-R in a 3 cu.ft. ported enclosure powered by 1100 watts RMS Hifonics amp, rally armor mud flaps, some ebay "V" emblems, and an EGR hood deflector. I have a rear diffuser waiting to be painted and a bumper quick release kit on it's way from SoCal GarageWorks! I am currently sponsored by Vvash Auto Care. I reside in Phoenix, Arizona and am looking forward to keeping in contact with ya'll! My instagram is @brayden_alloway hit me up! Here's some photos :D

301 - 320 of 385 Posts